free WooCommerce Custom Product Addons, Custom Product Options v3.0.8 (original untouched code).
WooComerce extra product options plugin lets you add unlimited extra product options by using a variety of field types like text area, text field, upload file, dropdown, checkboxes, multiple select, etc. WooCommerce extra product addons plugin simplifies product customization for the end users.
In addition to product wise options, you can create global options that are attached to selective products & categories. This saves your time as you dont have to create custom options for each product. You can create individual options or multiple set of options and assign them to different products and categories.
Imagine the ability to assign product options to thousands of products in just 5 minutes. The Pizza category can have its own set of options, the drinks category can have its own options, All or each specific shirts type can have their own custom options, etc.
Multiple Input Types for WooCommerce Product Add-ons Plugin
WooCommerce Product addons plugin have a variety of custom options for adding to product pages. You can add a field that best describes a product feature. Following are the available input types for adding custom fields to the landing pages.
- Text Field – Add a text field to the product page to let the users write one line message. For example, a customer can write initials of his name and spouse name to be embossed on a wedding ring.
- Text Area – Create a text area option and the users can write multiple lines about a product. if selling a t-shirt, let the users submit a message of multiple lines or other customization instructions.
- File Upload – Add a file upload option to products so that users can submit a file as an example. For example, a customer wants a dress to be designed as the one they have in a picture.
- Drop down – Place a drop-down menu to allow users easily select an option they need. For instance, a user can select a preferred color or size of jeans from a dropdown list.
- Radio button – Showcase product attribute in the shape of radio buttons so that users can select it with a click. It does not require navigating through a drop-down menu.
- Checkbox – Represent custom options in terms of checkboxes so that your potential customers can tick the features or product add-ons they need. It allows checking multiple boxes.
- Simple Checkbox – Add a simple checkbox with a single option as it. For multiple rowed options, you can utilize the checkbox option discussed earlier.
- Multiple Select – Create multiple select options to let the users choose more than one product attribute. For example, a user requires a shirt in black as well as red color, he can select both.
- Date and Time – Allow users to pick a date and time that is relevant to the product. For example, a gift shop can allow users to select a specific date and time to deliver a present.
- Color Picker – Create a color picking option that allows your potential customers to shop for a product in their preferred color. You can charge more for specific color selection.
- Google Fonts – Display an option to select a font type among Google fonts for product personalization. Let your customer design, print, engrave, or paint the product in a font style of their choice.
- Google Map – With Google map option, you can allow customers to select the location on map to receive the consignment.
- Range Picker – Create a range for users to pick between a minimum and maximum value. Let them easily select size, or any product attribute with a quick range picker field.