Visual Composer for WordPress is drag and drop frontend and backend page builder plugin that will save you tons of time working on the site content. You will be able to take full control over your WordPress site, build any layout you can imagine – no programming knowledge required. Moreover, now you can choose either work on a backend or move your page building process to frontend and instantly see changes you make.
18.05.2015 – ver 4.5.2
– Performance: Removed call to get taxonomies from vc_map and now it is called via ajax only when it is needed
– Fixed: slug changing when Yoast SEO plugin activated
– Fixed: Unwanted gap in Grid when full width row is used
– Fixed: Design Options now are loaded from templates too
– Fixed: Custom inline styles from WYSIWYG editor now can be saved in templates
– Fixed: All product categories now are accessible in VC
– Fixed: Path for loading “imagesloaded.pkgd.min.js”
– Resolved: Conflict with Owl Carousel
The post Visual Composer v4.5.2 – Page Builder for WordPress appeared first on themes.