Shop as Customer allows a store Administrator or Shop Manager to shop the front-end of the store as another User, allowing all functionality such as plugins that only work on the product or cart pages and not the Admin Order page, to function normally as if they were that Customer.
Once installed, the Administrator can easily switch to another user with 2 clicks, then shop the store as that user would see it, with all functionality and plugins that would only be visible to that user, working perfectly.
Such as those that work with User roles, inputting custom variables (meta) on product order that are not supported in the Admin Orders screen, etc. This enables incredibly quick and simple manual order creation. And with another click they can switch back to the Administrator or Shop Manager.
* Added Internationalization how-to to the the docs.
* Updated the language files.
* Changes to the order and priority of the loaded language files. Will not effect anyone who is already using internationalization.
* Changed where in the code the WooCommerce and version number checking is done.
* Made more strings translatable.
* Escaped all add_query_args and remove_query_args for security.
* Updated PluginUpdateChecker class.