We all love WordPress , but in most cases we prefer to hide the fact that we are using a blogging platform for our entire business. From other side every day a couple of new security bugs found in plugins, themes and WordPress itself. Are we safe? Can all plugin authors be notified timely about bugs? Are all of them responsible for security problems they generated? or can we update our plugins everyday? Hide My WP created to help us. It not only boosts our security but it also allows us to have more beautiful URLs and permalinks!
4.5 – 06/20/2015
– New full hide feature to improve undetectability of WP and themes
– New CDN path tools which makes it easy to setup CDN
– New path for wp-content (useful for some plugins which located in wp-content like cache plugins)
– Improved Simplification of UI
– Improved: IDS for anti-XSS attacks
– Improved: Antispam checks
– Improved: Replacement tools to make it easy for everyone
– Improved: IDS system for slightly faster responses
– Fixed: Reply email bug in Contact form 7
– Fixed: Loading issue of HMWP_MS.CSS
– Fixed: WP-Rocket Minify incompatibility
The post Hide My WP v4.5 – No one can know you use WordPress! appeared first on themes.